Performs laboratory tests for clinical diagnosis while adhering to guidelines of licensing and regulatory agencies. Works under the supervision of the Section Chief, the direction of the Chief of Pathology and Clinical Laboratories and the Director of Operations.
Minimum Job Requirements
* Florida State License is required. Also meets Florida State requirements for licensure and for continuing education for license renewal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Complies with hospital and laboratory safety regulations.
* Complies with required continuing education requirements.
* Maintains cleanliness of equipment and area.
* Maintains positive interpersonal communication with physicians/patients/clients/staff.
* Monitors inventory and assures that supplies are adequate.