Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better.
Founded in 1879, St. Louis Children’s Hospital is the seventh oldest pediatric hospital in the United States and the oldest west of the Mississippi. More than 275,000 children receive care each year at Children’s Hospital, and it has seen patients from all 50 states and over 60 countries. St. Louis Children’s Hospital is ranked as one of the top 10 pediatric hospitals in the nation by US News & World Report and Parents magazine . The hospital’s academic and physician partner, Washington University School of Medicine, is consistently listed among the top medical schools in the country.Join Us!
Oversight of the team(s) leading Radiology services. Guiding departmental organizational transformation needs to reach service, financial, regulatory, research and community objectives within assigned areas. Operational oversight for radiology services in multiple settings across metro region. Setting strategic direction to meet department, hospital and BJC system radiology service objectives. Leveraging radiologist expertise to achieve objectives impacting clinical care, quality and financial goals through appropriate utilization, informatics, technology and technical expertise. Works collaboratively with leaders and stakeholders within radiology, BJC entities, providers, university and community colleagues.
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires, trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.
- Develops and adheres to departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets. Responds to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.
- Ensures that the productivity and actions of the group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership. Considers direction from HSO and BJC Health System in setting performance expectations.
- Manages, leads and directs projects and program initiatives for the department utilizing quality and performance improvement techniques. Able to develop business plans and feasibility studies related to new program development.
- Coordinates end-user operational improvement opportunities to develop, manage and lead a robust staff team with strong individual development, meeting or exceeding department standards and ensuring an integrated practice continuum.