" Patient Care Coordinator Home Health RN Full Time Days "AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida's oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Direct staff to carry out responsibilities according to department policy.
* Evaluate clinical performance of all patient care staff through performance evaluation and on site supervisory visits.
* Counsel patient care staff regularly regarding patient care planning and team collaboration to provide comprehensive services to the patient and family based on immediate and long-range goals identified in the patient care plan.
* Conduct weekly team meetings.
* Review schedule planners weekly with each staff member for appropriate utilization of time and visit frequency for each patient.
* Review documentation of personnel to assure that it is appropriate, complete and accurate.
* Receive phone calls from field personnel to assure that it is appropriate complete and accurate.
* Receive phone calls from field personnel regarding active patients.
* Ensure professional standards of community nursing practice are maintained by all nurses providing care.
* Responsible for orientation of all field staff.
* Provide staff development programs as required.
* Participate in case review.
* Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
Active FL RN license
Valid Florida driver's license
Automobile liability insurance
Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
At least one (1) year of experience in home health or Public health nursing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Two (2) year of supervisor experience home health.
This position is accountable for effective case management and implementation of patient care functions, to achieve quality patient care through supervision, counseling, and evaluating the clinical performance of the patient care staff.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.