Location Address: 901 Hope Way, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth AdventHealth Corporate
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
Career Growth and advancement potential
• Full Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Partners with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs by reviewing regular attrition rates, new business plans and potential retirements.
• Develops strategy to acquire talent to assure vacancies are kept to facility specified levels, new and expanding programs are staffed for opening dates, and retirement replacement plans are executed
• Uses external scanning tools to understand the market and educate the hiring manager on labor market conditions.
• Exudes expertise and articulates the business line and market positions to potential candidates.
• Uses an intake process with hiring managers, develops recruitment plan and sets SLA’s.
• Sources and recruits to develop candidates. Masters preclosing candidates during candidate intake.
• Using Behavioral Interviewing techniques, interviews, resumes, credentials reviews and assessments, determines candidates who are a mission fit, meet the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities to be a good fit for the position.
• Ensure assessments are completed and reflective of the quality hire expected to meet AdventHealth competencies.
• Prepares salary offers and receives approval of the hiring managers.
• Prepares and extends the job offer, sign on bonuses, seasonal agreement, relocation agreements and any other incentives. Anticipates counter offers as necessary.
• Maintains knowledge of benefit plans, incentives and corporate and facility policies and addresses applicant inquiries.
• Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in applicant tracking system.
• Oversees TA Coordinators to assure interviews are scheduled timely and all onboarding activities are carried out to result in on time candidate start date.
What You Will Need:
• Proficient with Applicant tracking systems
• Excels with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excels in social networking and internet vehicles and tools such as emails, search engines, social media, blogs job boards
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Two years of recruiting/sourcing experience
• Healthcare experience preferred
• RPO experience preferred
• HR Certification through HCI or SHRM preferred
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for partnering with assigned hiring managers to forecast staffing needs, develop candidate pipelines, source, market and attract talent to foster the mission of the organization. Formulates strategy to acquire talent to fill requisitions. Using Behavioral Interview techniques, the Talent Acquisition Specialist screens, interviews and selects candidates to proceed through the candidate selection process. Collaborate with hiring managers and selects the top candidates for further on-site visits at the facility level. Extends offers and oversees onboarding activities. Maintains excellent candidate and hiring manager relations. Analyzes productivity metrics against the Service Level Agreements to exceed Top Quartile goals as set by industry benchmarks.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.