UR Medicine Urology is in search of a healthcare leader join our team as a Program Administrator. UR Medicine Urology provides the Finger Lakes region's most advanced and comprehensive urologic care. Our Urologists specialize in state-of-the-art treatment for both adults and children.
As the strategic leader of the Department of Urology, the Program Administrator oversees the operational and financial aspects of the department. This position works collaboratively with Urology's Chair, division chiefs and URMC leadership to set and achieve program-wide goals and outcomes that are critical for mission success.
This will be achieved through:
• Oversight of Urology's non-clinical divisions, providing leadership to Quality Assurance, Finance, Data, Performance Improvement and Practice Administration. Will steward a culture of teamwork and positive communication in each division.
• Working with clinical leadership to insure effective integration of business operations with clinical care, implementing best practices for efficiency, effectiveness and financial outcomes.
• Collaborating across the URMC enterprise to develop strategic plans to expand Urology's programs, services and research. This includes identifying service needs, objectives and resource requirements, and participating in the evaluation of performance.
• Ensuring sound financial management by overseeing operating, revenue and capital budgets. Continuously analyzing staffing, financial, operations and procedures to ensure an efficient, effective and fiscally strong operation.
• Representing Urology in interactions with URMC leadership, department administrators, and regional organizations.
• Building strong relationships across the University of Rochester Medical Center and regional affiliates.
The desired candidate will:
• Have 5+ years of relevant experience at a managerial level, with emphasis in clinical operations, fiscal and resource management
• Be a collaborator, engaging with and providing guidance to faculty-level clinicians, administrators and staff
• Demonstrate excellent program management, organizational, analytical and presentation skills
• Have a graduate degree, preferably in Health Administration or Business Administration
UR Medicine is made up of many parts, all devoted to providing highly advanced medical care. Our Mission of “Ever Better” means we improve the well-being of patients and communities by delivering innovative, compassionate, patient and family-centered healthcare, enriched by education, science and technology. Our Vision is to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment that guides and transforms our approaches to healthcare, education, research and community partnerships.
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The University believes that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill our important missions. The University is committed to fostering and supporting an environment inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs, or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equally valued and supported.
UR Medicine is made up of many parts, all devoted to providing highly advanced medical care. Our Mission of “Ever Better” means we improve the well-being of patients and communities by delivering innovative, compassionate, patient and family-centered health care, enriched by education, science and technology.