Lake Success, New York
Capital District, New York
Saint Louis, Missouri
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bath, New York
Durham, North Carolina
Thornwood, New York
Cortlandt Manor, New York
Newport News, VA
Saint Peters, Missouri
Walla Walla, Washington
Somers, New York
Graduate of an accredited program required:
- RN, BSN preferred
- Master of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations;
- Bachelor of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) if required by state regulations.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Two years of experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Prefer prior experience in case management, utilization review, or discharge planning.
- Knowledge of government and non-government payor practices, regulations, standards and reimbursement.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits and insurance processes and contracts.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.